Life comes with its own set of uncertainties, your retirement fund shouldn't. Although most people know that a financially stable future is one of modern life's priorities, many fail to realize the importance of planning ahead for it.
- Guaranteed accumulated cash value for retirement at maturity.
- In the event of natural or accidental death or Total and Permanent Disability, funds will be collected according to three pre-selected plans:
a) Plan A- The total sum insured in addition to the accumulated cash value.
b) Plan B- A certain sum insured in addition to the accumulated cash value. The sum insured will gradually decrease throughout the lifetime of the policy to reach a minimum of $5,000.
c) Plan C- Either the sum insured or the accumulated cash value, whichever is higher.
- Savings will grow at a minimum guaranteed rate of return.
- Annual dividends when declared.
- The varied collection of your savings when your plan reaches maturity in any of the following forms:
o A lump sum.
o Regular yearly payments guaranteed for a set time period.
o Regular yearly payments for life.
o Regular yearly payments for life with a 10-year guarantee.
o Monthly contributions as low as $25/ month.
You can also receive protection against inflation by increasing the value of your policy by increments ranging between 1% and 10%.
- BML clients only.
- Age bracket: 20-55 years.
- Lebanese national residing in Lebanon.
- Completion of a health questionnaire.