Regardless of whether you're in your twenties or fifties, it's never too early or too late to start thinking about Life Insurance.
"Hayat Telbaalak" plan offers two types of life insurance that provide comprehensive coverage in the event of natural or accidental death of the insured person:
- A Term Life Plan: with a duration of coverage that ranges between one to five years.
- A Guaranteed Renewability Term Life: Plan with a duration of coverage of five years, after which re-newability is guaranteed until the age of 75 regardless of the insured person's health condition.
- In case of total and permanent disability of the insured person (inability to secure gainful employment), the premium will be waived for up to five years.
- One of the following cover limits can be chosen:
$10,000, $20,000, $30,000, or $40,000.
- Worldwide coverage.
- Renewability of policy irrespective of insured's health status.
- Monthly premiums as low as $ 2.15.
- Automatic collection of monthly premiums from your BML account at no extra cost.
- Optional coverage:
o Passive war risks.
o Total permanent disability (in any occupation).
- BML clients only.
- Age bracket: 20-50 years.
- Lebanese residing in Lebanon.
- Completion of a health questionnaire.